Guideline for Convocation
At Information Centre:
- Get done your registration at Information Centre and collect your Robe.
- Put on your robe and badge using in robe wearing section.
- Enjoy refreshment at stall created at Garden in-front of VMPCMS and AMPICS. (Observe social distancing, discipline and use dustbin)
Procession / Ceremony:
- Immediate after refreshment, Join procession at ‘T’ junction located near to Bank. (For Gold medallist and Ph.D. Awardees place of procession shall be Entrance of BSPP).
- Take your pre-designated place in the procession with the help of volunteers.
- Maintain proper distance and discipline during Procession.
- Occupy your pre-allocated seat at Ceremony Venue once the procession arrives at the Venue. (Do not try to move chairs).
- Parents / Companion will directly occupy their seats at the Venue immediate after taking refreshment.
- Maintain discipline, silence, social distancing, and face mask while disbursing from the venue after completion of ceremony.
- For washroom, Boy can use facility at UVPCE building and Girls at BSPP building.
Join for Group Photo
- Faculty-wise Group Photo shall be captured on the stage at the venue itself. Student shall maintain social distancing before, during and after group photo. (Student shall have to stand for group photo at pre-identified place marked with number on the stage)
- Capture your golden moments through selfies / photos with classmates and faculty / staff members at specially designed area
Food take away and Robe Return Zone:
- Collect your food packet and Return your robe at counter prepared at the ground in-front of VMPCMS & AMPICS.