Congratulations to the 2018 graduating batch!!!
We are proud of your achievements!
We are pleased to inform you that the 12th convocation of Ganpat University is scheduled to be held on 24th December, 2018 at Ganpat Vidyanagar-384012.
You are cordially invited to attend the Convocation Ceremony and receive your Degree/Diploma/medal ‘In Person’.
The photograph of the candidate will be printed on the degree certificate. Kindly check your photo in the system [https://erp.ganpatuniversity.ac.in/ ] by login and update if it is not proper till 11/12/2018.username your enrolment number and if you forgot your password then contact to your institute admin section.
The candidates who have secured the Medal/s for their Scholastic performance are invited to remain present with their family/spouse.
We also invite your parent/spouse on this pleasant occasion. Kindly note that children below 7 years are not allowed into the Convocation pandal.
The candidates who have confirmed the attendance will be allowed to receive the Degree on the day of convocation. Others will get the degree certificate ‘In Absentia’ will be sent to your registered address through Post after convocation.
On the Day of Convocation (24th December, 2018):
Dress code is to be strictly maintained for the Degree Awardees on the day of Convocation:
Male Students:Full sleeve, light colored (white, light blue, light green, light yellow, cream) plain shirt, dark colored full pant and black shoes. [Striped, printed check or dark colored shirts, T-shirts, striped or light colored pants, sandals and chappals are not permitted]
Female Students: Saree of sober color and decent design or salwar kameez with chunni or official attire. [Jeans, T-Shirts, Skirt etc. are not permitted]
- Once the formal ceremony ends, please feel free to make the best use of your time by of taking pictures of your friends and batch mates.
- Share your graduation day pictures on social media with a hashtag #gnuconvocation. We love to showcase it. Don’t forget the hashtag #gnuconvocation. You can share your experience and pictures directly with us on firstname.lastname@example.org also with a hashtag (#gnuconvocation) in subject line.
- The ceremony will be followed by Dinner
Guideline for Awardee Students
- Reporting time at respective Institute on or before 01.00 p.m. and collect the gown & Dinner Pass
- You have to pay Rs. 500.00 /- (Five Hundred Only) as Security Deposit Only (Refundable on return of gown)
- Institute counter will be closed by 02:00 pm
You are requested to:
- Be seated in pandal at the Open Air Theater on or before 3:00 p.m. sharp.
- Rise and Keep Standing while-
- The Procession enters the convocation Pandal & till the Members of the Procession take their seats
- The National Anthem is being played and
- The Procession is leaving the Convocation pandal
Guideline for GOLD MEDAL Awardee Students
- Reporting time at respective Institute is 10.00 a.m. and collect the gown & Dinner Pass.
- You have to pay Rs. 500.00 /- (Five Hundred Only) as Security Deposit Only (Refundable on return of gown).
- Confirm your presence for Live Web Cast Interview & a full dress rehearsal at 10.30 a.m. onwards at Rehearsal counter at U. V. Patel College of Engineering, Ganpat Vidyanagar.
- Further, note that medal will be issued in person only. Spouse/Parents/Friends will not be permitted to receive the medal in lieu of the Medal winner.