Before arrival to University Convocation Ceremony:
- Carry all necessary personal items like water bottle, pen, handkerchief, sanitizer etc.
- Refer specific layout to identify places.
- Sanitize all your belongings.
- Cover your face with mask while travelling and during ceremony.
- Wear Identity Card at all time in the campus.
- Take all precautionary measures while travelling by public transportation.
- Avoid touching frequently used surfaces / objects at all times for the safety of yours and others.
At the University Main Gate:
- Park your vehicles outside of the campus on the designated area.
- Entry at Main gate is strictly subject to verification of valid photo ID Card and Entry Ticket sent to you through confirmation e-mail. (Entry ticket number is linked with registration process, robe collection, procession sequence, seating arrangement, group photo, collecting degree certificate and foodies takeaway.)
- Body temperature shall be measured at the Main Gate and if noticed above 100 F entry shall not be permitted.
- Strictly adhere GUNI Covid-19 guideline by cooperating Security and Disciplinary Committee.
- Wearing mask and social distancing is MUST during ceremony.
- Cooperate in hand sanitizing at Main Gate.