On the Day of Convocation (24th December, 2018):
Dress code is to be strictly maintained for the Degree Awardees on the day of Convocation:
Male Students:Full sleeve, light colored (white, light blue, light green, light yellow, cream) plain shirt, dark colored full pant and black shoes. [Striped, printed check or dark colored shirts, T-shirts, striped or light colored pants, sandals and chappals are not permitted]
Female Students: Saree of sober color and decent design or salwar kameez with chunni or official attire. [Jeans, T-Shirts, Skirt etc. are not permitted]
- Once the formal ceremony ends, please feel free to make the best use of your time by of taking pictures of your friends and batch mates.
- Share your graduation day pictures on social media with a hashtag #gnuconvocation. We love to showcase it. Don’t forget the hashtag #gnuconvocation. You can share your experience and pictures directly with us on email@example.com also with a hashtag (#gnuconvocation) in subject line.
- The ceremony will be followed by Dinner
Guideline for Awardee Students
- Reporting time at respective Institute on or before 01.00 p.m. and collect the gown & Dinner Pass
- You have to pay Rs. 500.00 /- (Five Hundred Only) as Security Deposit Only (Refundable on return of gown)
- Institute counter will be closed by 02:00 pm
You are requested to:
- Be seated in pandal at the Open Air Theater on or before 3:00 p.m. sharp.
- Rise and Keep Standing while-
- The Procession enters the convocation Pandal & till the Members of the Procession take their seats
- The National Anthem is being played and
- The Procession is leaving the Convocation pandal
Guideline for GOLD MEDAL Awardee Students
- Reporting time at respective Institute is 10.00 a.m. and collect the gown & Dinner Pass.
- You have to pay Rs. 500.00 /- (Five Hundred Only) as Security Deposit Only (Refundable on return of gown).
- Confirm your presence for Live Web Cast Interview & a full dress rehearsal at 10.30 a.m. onwards at Rehearsal counter at U. V. Patel College of Engineering, Ganpat Vidyanagar.
- Further, note that medal will be issued in person only. Spouse/Parents/Friends will not be permitted to receive the medal in lieu of the Medal winner.